NO AUDITIONS FOR PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA
There will be no auditions for entrance into the orchestra this year. In lieu of auditions, we will be asking for a teacher recommendation. Please print out the Teacher Recommendation Form below and ask your student’s school music instructor, private lesson teacher, etc. if they could help by filling out the simple form. Here are the necessary steps:
- Download the audition music to practicing. While there will not be auditions for entrance, we will be having seating auditions the second week of October on this music.
- Please ask your music teacher to recommend you to be a part of MYPO if you are able to play the music from last year. If you are not quite up to that level BUT you are serious about practicing to attain that level, we still want you to join! I will also be sending this information to all band and music teachers I have on our list. If you are not sure if your teacher is on our list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their address
- Register using the registration form below or the online form.
- The tuition and registration fee will remain the same for 2019-2020.
- Additional guidelines and expectations are available below. Please print, read, sign and bring to rehearsal.
- Fill out MYPO Medical Form. Please bring this to the first rehearsal.